RTB021: This week, Dom and Melanie discuss her “asportical” outlook; Dom goes to a neighborhood reunion; cool tips for the most amazing beef stew; reflecting on the unjust judge’s fear of the widow; and the boy sleeps through the night and is able to go to Mass.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Goldengrove Unleaving, by Jill Paton Walsh
- “Without Becoming Weary,” reflection on the readings for October 20, 2019 by the sisters of Mount Saint Mary Abbey, Wrentham, Mass.
- Trappistine Quality Candy
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]