MYS062: Finishing their discussion of the first modern, well-known UFO abduction case, Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli evaluate the evidence surrounding the Betty and Barney Hill incident and Jimmy reveals what he thinks really happened.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Karl Pflock’s 2007 book (about 2000 symposium), “Encounters at Indian Head: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Abduction Revisited”
- Kathleen Marden & Stanton Friedman’s 2007 book, “Captured: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience”
- John Fuller’s 1966 book, “The Interrupted Journey”
- Kathleen Marden’s web site on Betty and Barney Hill
- Wikipedia on Betty and Barney Hill
- Betty’s original, hand-drawn star map
- Marjorie Fish’s interpretation of the star map
- Barney’s original, hand-drawn sketch of the alien leader (with cap)
- Painting of the alien made with the Hills’ input
- Kathleen Marden & Stanton Friedman’s 2007 book “Captured: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience”
- The Outer Limits episode “The Bellero Shield” on Amazon Prime
- The alien from “The Bellero Shield”
- 1957 movie poster
- Summary of James Macdonald’s analysis of things they could have seen in the local area
- Full text of James Macdonald’s analysis
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected].com or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Helter Skelter in a UK Cathedral
- Russia Sends Humanoid Robot into Space
- 16 Spanish Children Develop “Werewolf Syndrome” Due to Pharmacy Error