MYS071: On November 28, 1953, Dr. Frank Olson plummeted to his death from a New York City hotel room window. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli examine the mystery of his death. Was it an accident as his family was told? Or did it have something to do with the CIA, biowarfare, LSD, and murder?
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson by H.P. Albarelli
- The Men Who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson
- Poisoner in Chief by Stephen Kinzer
- 1975 Rockefeller Report on CIA Activities
- Netflix 6-part documentary series Wormwood
- The Frank Olson Project
- Project Artichoke
- MK ULTRA
- Limited Hangout
- 1953 CIA Assassination Manual
- Biowarfare in the Korean War?
- CIA Review of A Terrible Mistake
- Wikipedia on Frank Olson
- Rockefeller commission
- 1975 New York Times article by Seymour Hersh
- Teen survives 130′ jump
- 2012 Baltimore Sun article
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback