RTB035: Dom and Melanie deal with the legacy of the quickie renovations done by their home’s previous owners; bribe their kids to do school; discuss what happens when dinner goes wrong; and talk about pop culture’s idea of heaven without God. (We apologize for the audio quality; we had a technical glitch.)
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- How Music Does That podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]