RTB040: This week, the Betts, Dom and Melanie, are handwashing dishes for Lent (for now), ranting about the clock change, doing a Polar Challenge, discussing their favorite Lenten Friday recipes (best tuna salad and their naan pizza), making fasting bread, and talk about dragons in the garden and hungry Jesus in the desert.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Our Story – Mr Gatti’s Pizza
- Live the Fast – Facebook
- Sunday Mass readings for March 1, 2020
- Star Wars (radio series) – Wikipedia
- Five for Sorrow, Ten for Joy: A Novel
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]