RTB043: In the midst of this crisis, Dom and Melanie Bettinelli stop to ponder what positive effects on faith and culture can result from weeks or months of society-wide quarantine. They also discuss how the family is praying through this time, as well as a fun creative social activity they’re engaged in.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Star Trek: Picard: The Last Best Hope
- St. Patrick’s Summer: A Children’s Adventure Catechism
- Adam Liaw’s YouTube channel
- Melanie’s poem “Distance” and the link to the song in the comments
- Introducing WITHDRAW2020: A daily art challenge for COVID-19
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]