MYS096: The Branch Davidian siege in Waco, Texas, came to a tragic end 26 years ago this month, leaving more than 70 men, women, and children dead. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli explore who the Branch Davidians were, what David Koresh believed, whether those deaths could have been avoided, and what’s the truth about the Waco siege.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- David Thibodeau’s book Waco: A Survivor’s Story
- Clive Doyle’s book A Journey to Waco
- Gary Noesner’s book Stalling for Time: My Life as an FBI Hostage Negotiator
- David Koresh
- Seventh-Day Adventism
- William Miller
- Ellen Gould White
- Shepherd’s Rod
- Branch Davidians
- Cyrus the Great
- Isaiah 45
- Jerusalem Syndrome
- The Waco affidavit
- The Waco warrant
- Koresh’s manuscript on the 7 Seals
- More on Koresh’s interpretation of the 7 Seals
- Janet Reno
- Bill Clinton
- Treasury Department report
- Department of Justice report
- Jimmy on Neanderthals and Nephilim
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback