TEC075: A listener asked about Windows backup, so Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Andrew Kinstetter go over the basics, including tips for Mac users too. Plus, lessons being learned from everyone working from home, including pros and cons.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Pat’s Windows Backup Tips
- Is Working Remote A Blessing Or Burden? Weighing The Pros And Cons
- Microsoft Analyzed Data on Its Newly Remote Workforce
- Road trip! Boost your phone battery on-the-go with this solar-powered charger. | Popular Science
- 6 Top-rated solar-powered gadgets for a wireless summer
- Sony Launches Wearable Air Conditioner for Roughly $130
- Netflix is now available on Google’s Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max – The Verge
Picks of the Week:
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.