TEC076: Raspberry Pi is a small, inexpensive computer that can be used for a nearly unlimited number of projects, but where do you begin? Dom Bettinelli, Jack Baruzzini, and Thomas Sanjurjo discuss some of their favorite uses and some tips for beginner resources.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Starter Kit – 4GB RAM
- RetroPie Game Emulator
- 5 Musical Instruments You Can Build With a Raspberry Pi
- BrickPi – Dexter Industries
- Kano PC
- 7 Ways to Set Up Your Raspberry Pi as a Media Server
- Jeff Geerling’s YouTube channel
- KFC is working with a Russian 3D bioprinting firm to try to make lab-produced chicken nuggets – The Verge
- BadPower attack corrupts fast chargers to melt or set your device on fire | ZDNet
- Those fake baseball fans are creeping people out – The Verge
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Jack: Oil-Cooled Raspberry Pi – Hackster.io
- Thomas: Learn to code at home | freeCodeCamp.org
- Dom: Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repellent
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.