COZ039: After a brief break for most of August, Caroline, Lino, and Lindsay talk about staying happy and healthy during Victoria’s Stage 4 restrictions, including maintaining connections with people, helpful hobbies, doing science with children, and a couple of TV/Movie recommendations.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Coping with isolation – Melbourne Catholic
- People of compassion: A message from Archbishop Peter A Comensoli
- Hand crafted gem and glass bead jewellery by ColourChique on Etsy
- Someone Like Me: An Unlikely Story of Challenge and Triumph Over Cerebral Palsy, by John W. Quinn
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]