RTB061: Dom and Melanie celebrate Melanie’s birthday and have some home-baked cake; try Nashville Hot Chicken potato chips; discuss the book The Cooking Gene; and talk about God’s invitation and promise of superabundance, plus lots more.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Two Summery Desserts with Peaches – The Wine-Dark Sea
- Leftover Pasta Frittata Recipe | Leite’s Culinaria
- The Cooking Gene: A Journey Through African American Culinary History in the Old South
- Star Wars: The Rise of Kylo Ren (Star Wars (Marvel))
- Strong Poison, by Dorothy Sayers
- Ip Man | Netflix
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]