TEC095: Would you pay a monthly fee to always have the latest and greatest hardware without buying it? Dom, Fr. Cory, and Joanne discuss whether they’d be interested and how much they’d pay. Plus some Google and YouTube policy changes you should know about. And the ultra-expensive Steve Jobs “relic” iPhone.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- All-in-one Apple hardware and software subscription inevitable, says analyst | AppleInsider
- About your activity and storage quota – Google One Help
- A message about YouTube’s updated Terms of Service
- Caviar Launches $6,000+ Custom iPhone 12 Pro With Fragment of Steve Jobs’ Original Turtleneck Embedded in Apple Logo – MacRumors
- Apple and Google clamp down on X-Mode, a location-tracking data broker | Engadget
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: RESTORE | Fast, easy photo restoration software
- Fr. Cory: Autel Autolink AL619 OBD2 Scanner
- Dom: Bluetooth Finder on iOS
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.