MYS136: The World Economic Forum has proposed to use the Covid-19 pandemic as an opportunity to have a “Great Reset” to fundamentally transform the way the world works. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli explore what the WEF is, what the Great Reset is, and whether this is a sinister conspiracy.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Klaus Schwab’s book Covid-19: The Great Reset
- World Economic Forum (article)
- World Economic Forum (home page)
- World Economic Forum (YouTube channel)
- Great Reset (article)
- Great Reset Home Page
- Content-Free Great Reset Teaser Trailer (video)
- Great Reset Podcast
- Great Reset Launch Highlights (video)
- Deleted “You’ll Own Nothing, and You’ll Be Happy” Video
- 4th Industrial Revolution
- Manager Magazin article on the breakup of Davos Man
- US Government Spending to GDP
- Crony Capitalism
- Adam Smith’s Quote in Context
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World is brought to you in part through the generous support of Aaron Vurgason Electric and Automation at AaronV.com. Making Connections for Life for your automation and smart home needs in north and central Florida.
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.