RTB092: Halfway through Lent, Dom and Melanie see where they fall short and how Jesus reaches out to them; discuss how they assess books the kids want to read; and talk about a repertoire of recipes that use up leftovers.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Japanese Mayo Hack That Makes Cheap Ramen Taste Luxurious
- Recipe: Weeknight Pasta Sauce – Bettnet.com
- O Pioneers!, by Willa Cather
- Last Days podcast
- The Personal History of David Copperfield
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.