TEC111: Apple had a flurry of announcements this week and Dom, Joanne, and Fr. Cory discuss them all–new iMac, new iPad Pro, new AppleTV, AirTags, and more–including whether they’re worth your time and money and what the new technologies tell us is coming in the future.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Apple’s Find My network now offers new third-party finding experiences
- Apple introduces new iPad Pro featuring breakthrough M1 chip, ultra-fast 5G, and stunning 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Apple introduces Apple Card Family, enabling people to share Apple Card and build credit together
- Apple leads the next chapter of podcasting with Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- Apple introduces AirTag
- Apple unveils the next generation of Apple TV 4K, making the best device for watching shows and movies even better
- Apple introduces iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in a stunning new purple
- All-new iMac features stunning design in a spectrum of vibrant colors, the breakthrough M1 chip, and a brilliant 4.5K Retina display
- Apple says iMessage on Android ‘will hurt us more than help us’ – The Verge
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Evernote
- Fr. Cory: Corsair memory
- Dom: One Switch
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.