RTB108: On a rainy day, Dom and Melanie visited the spooky and historic Georges Island in Boston Harbor. They also discover Looney Tunes as an incentive for the kids; remember the joy of bratwurst in beer; watch the campy but fun Tomorrow War; and discuss the Gospel of rejection and opposition.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Tom Clancy Target Acquired
- The Tomorrow War
- The Tomorrow War Pitch Meeting – YouTube
- The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- The Brendan Voyage
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.