TEC131: Apple’s latest phones are here and they’re an incremental update. Dom, Joanne, and Fr. Cory discuss the latest iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watch and who will want them. Plus, resurrecting the woolly mammoth; tech companies buying up houses; and goodbye to the magnetic stripe.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- A New Company With a Wild Mission: Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth – The New York Times
- Zillow, Other Tech Firms Are in an ‘Arms Race’ To Buy Up American Homes
- Goodbye magnetic stripe
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Cory: Withings Body Smart Weight & BMI Wi-Fi Digital Scale
- Joanne: Mac mini – Apple
- Dom: Anker PowerCore III 10K Wireless Portable Charger
- Anker PowerCore Magnetic 5K Wireless
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.