TEC139: Will a new policy by Meta prevent Catholic orgs and businesses from targeting their ads? Jack Baruzzini, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Fr. Joseph Sund discuss what has really changed and why Catholics should probably not be concerned.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Facebook parent company Meta to block some political, religious ad targeting – Axios
- Missing N.C. teen found after using TikTok hand sign alerting she was in danger
- These parents built a school app. Then the city called the cops | Ars Technica
- Volunteers Help Protect Healthcare Providers | News | holtindependent.com
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Joseph: Amen prayer app for Android and iOS
- Thomas: Discord | Your Place to Talk and Hang Out
- Jack: Google Pixel Buds A-Series
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.