RTB132: Within 24 hours, Dom and Melanie get both winter and spring; discuss caring for an elderly parent; have a small rant about churches, signage, and being welcoming; make Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese recipes; and then talk about the gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially tongues.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki)
- Thai Chicken Soup | Cook’s Illustrated
- Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken | Cook’s Country
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.