SCI020: Getting better all the time! Caroline explains to Lindsay and Lino how the quality of antibodies from COVID-19 vaccines improve over time, what antibodies are, and what they do in us. Plus an update on a recent story about a rocket crashing into the Moon.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Antibodies improve in quality for months after COVID-19 vaccination – Technology Org
- What are antibodies? | Live Science
- The out-of-control rocket about to hit the moon is not a SpaceX Falcon 9, astronomers now say: report | Space
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.