COZ076: Happy Easter! Lindsay, Lino, and Caroline discuss Mary Coloe’s explanation of how St. John’s Gospel shows we are children of God; get an update on the James Webb Space Telescope; and discuss what’s been entertaining them lately.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Session 10: The Passion – Becoming Children of God – Sr Mary Coloe, PBVM – YouTube
- James Webb Space Telescope Crosses Major Milestone | Time
- James Webb Space Telescope completes another stage of instrument alignment | Space
- Webb Completes First Multi-Instrument Alignment – James Webb Space Telescope
- ESA – What is ‘red shift’?
- Who is James Webb? Nasa Telescope named after Space Agency boss – what did he do and who named the telescope? | NationalWorld
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.