WHO279: Part 2! Fr. Cory Sticha and Jimmy Akin discuss the 2nd part of this 9th Doctor audio story, including the complex story building, the interesting new companion and foes, and a connection to old 8-bit video games.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. Eighth Doctor audio stories may be purchased at Big Finish or on Audible.com, and may be available free on Spotify or at the Tardis wiki. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox or Big Finish.)
- Get the official Secrets of Star Doctor Who t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.