RTB143: What would a taco stand menu taste like in jelly bean form? Dom and Melanie find out and then discuss why this is wrong. Plus they make some great Asian recipes; watch Slow Horses and some new MCU; and discuss how Jesus gave Peter an opportunity to repent and repair.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Pajeon (Korean Scallion Pancake)
- Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles with Red Pepper (Mee Goreng)
- The bestest hottest wings I’ve known – Bettnet.com
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.