RTB164: The beautiful season has come and Dom and Melanie discuss some of the soups and stews they’ve been making; plus Melanie’s premonition; the movie The Village; the TV show Russian Doll; some excellent books; and humility and the lepers.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Village (2004)
- Works of Mercy, by Sally Thomas
- A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel
- Mochitlán-Style Beef Stew with Red Chilies and Chickpea
- Chinese Hot and Sour Soup | America’s Test Kitchen
- Grilled Chicken Souvlaki with Tahini Butter Sauce | Cook’s Country Recipe
- Grill Chicken Souvlaki with Green Peppers and Onion | Cook’s Illustrated
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.