TEC183: We pay a lot of money to our phone carriers. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Joanne Mercier discuss whether low-cost Mint Mobile is really a better deal than the Big Three competitors. Plus, the morality of an AI mistress; the EU’s love for USB-C; and the muzzle microphone.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Mint Mobile (This is a referral link)
- Hyperjuice recall affects Stackable GaN USB-C Chargers
- USB-C iPhone: The latest news – 9to5Mac
- Man Credits Affair With AI Girlfriend For Saving His Marriage
- Bizarre Muzzle Microphone Keeps Your Mouth in the Metaverse
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Apple Watch Series 8 – Apple
- Fr. Cory: Brewmaster: Beer Brewing Simulator on Steam
- Dom: Twelve South HoverBar Duo (2nd Gen)
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.