RTB170: On Christ the King Sunday, Dom and Melanie take a walk on the beach, discuss whether published recipes can ever be modified, talk about how The Chosen’s anachronisms can be okay, and why Christ’s kingship is so different from any other king’s.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Bánh Xèo (Sizzling Vietnamese Crepes)
- Inside Man | Netflix
- The Chosen
- My Name Is Asher Lev, by Chaim Potok
- Malcolm Guite – YouTube
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.