SST237: Be yourself. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the latest episode of Prodigy, including its message of self-care and being happy with you are created to be, plus the surprise reveals about several characters and Okona’s outrageous behavior.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all Star Trek series on Paramount+ and some are available on Netflix or Amazon.
- Get the official Secrets of Star Trek t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.