RTB169: It’s the time of year when the Church discusses the Four Last Things and Dom and Melanie discuss how instead of being a downer, it’s very hopeful and uplifting. Plus, the Netflix series Inside Man, a Ms. Marvel rewatch, a good YA fantasy novel, and cool trick to keep cucumbers in the fridge.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Pressure Cooker Beef and Vegetable Stew Recipe
- Inside Man | Netflix
- Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynn Jones
- The Spy Who Came in from the Cold: A George Smiley Novel, by John Le Carre
- Dead Man’s Hand (The Unorthodox Chronicles Book 1), by James J. Butcher
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.