RTB168: It was Halloween and Dom’s birthday, plus a camporee with the girls; a bunch of great books; a recipe for chicken thighs and buttered leeks and mushrooms; and then Dom and Melanie discuss why they love all the discussion of the Last Things the Church does in November.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Buttered Mushrooms and Leeks | Cook’s Country Recipe
- The Sins of Our Fathers: An Expanse Novella, by James S.A. Corey
- All Systems Red (Kindle Single): The Murderbot Diaries, by Martha Wells
- Dead Man’s Hand (The Unorthodox Chronicles Book 1), by James J. Butcher
- A Murder of Quality: A George Smiley Novel, by John LeCarre
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.