RTB178: Is there a connection between detective fiction and food? Dom and Melanie discuss this question as well as the surprising candidate for most pro-Catholic show on network TV and how our vocational call exists in the past, present, and future.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Slow-Cooker Roast Beef with Mushroom Gravy | Cook’s Country Recipe
- The Final Empire: Mistborn Book 1, by Brandon Sanderson
- The Case of the Missing Servant, by Tarquin Hall
- Three Pines – Trailer (Amazon Prime)
- S.W.A.T. on CBS
- Mother Sophia on vocations and the Mass readings for January 22, 2023
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.