TEC195: Farming is among the oldest vocations, but it is surprisingly high-tech today. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Victor Lams are joined by farmer Matthew Clark to discuss his family farm, how tech plays a key role, and what farming means to him.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- John Deere will let farmers repair their own equipment – Marketplace
- Starlink might slow you down if you use too much data during the day – The Verge
- Seattle Public Schools sues TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and others, seeking compensation for youth mental health crisis – GeekWire
- 'Fortnite' Maker Sued by Parents Saying Kids Are Addicted to the Game
- These exclusive satellite images show Saudi Arabia’s sci-fi megacity is well underway | MIT Technology Review
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Victor: Lenovo Thinkcentre M900 Thin client to replace Raspberry Pi
- Fr. Cory: OpenCore Legacy Patcher for updating old Macs
- Dom: Thermacell E-Series Rechargeable Mosquito Repeller
This Episode is Brought to You By:
The Secrets of Technology is brought to you in part through the generous support of Tim Shevlin’s Personal Fitness training for Catholics. Providing spiritual and physical wellness through personalized nutrition, workout, and prayer programs and daily accountability check-ins. Learn more by visiting fitcatholics.com.
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.