TEC199: Some tech upgrades just leave us worse off than before. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Joseph Sund, and Victor Lams discuss some of the worst tech upgrades they’ve experienced, plus mysterious antennas popping up on Utah’s remote hills; password manager follies; and a pillow to stop snoring.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Radiohead’s MiniDiscs: A short history of a failed format.
- Mysterious Antennas Are Appearing in Utah's Hills and Officials Are Stumped
- Bitwarden password manager spoofed – How to stay protected
- KeePass disputes vulnerability allowing stealthy password theft
- Startup Shows Off Pillow That Detects Snoring and Automatically Adjusts Your Head
- Motion Pillow
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Joseph: Retro PC Case badge stickers
- Victor: Starbond EM-150 Instant Premium CA (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) and Starbond Instant Set Accelerator/Activator for CA Super Glue
- Dom: elago Snapshot Apple AirPods Pro case with AirTag slot
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.