RTB190: How much should a family of 7 spend on food? Dom and Melanie discuss their menu planning and food budgeting; discuss how art is a response to trauma and how the art of Kintsugi compares to the wounds of Christ; and talk about how we all journey on the road to Emmaus.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Moroccan Chicken Skewers
- USDA Food Plans: Cost of Food Reports (monthly reports) | Food and Nutrition Service
- Fujimura & Gioia: “Can Beauty Save the World” – YouTube
- An Army at Dawn: The War in North Africa (1942-1943): The Liberation Trilogy, Volume 1, by Rick Atkinson
- Stone Book Quartet (Harper Perennial Modern Classics), by Alan Garner
- Reynard’s Tale: A Story of Love and Mischief, by Ben Hatke
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.