RTB187: Even if your Lent hasn’t been great, now is a great time to dive into Holy Week and make it a great Easter. Dom and Melanie discuss their preparations and ideas, plus address an article that takes a highly negative view of Mass-going Catholics.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- “What Many Priests No Longer Believe,” Homiletic and Pastoral Review, by Fr. Robert McTeigue, S.J.
- Shrimp Scampi with Linguini Recipe | Tyler Florence | Food Network
- Copycat PF Changs Mongolian Beef – 2 Cookin Mamas
- Catholic Cuisine: Fasting Bread for Lent
- Instinct: An Animal Rescuers Anthology
- Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded: August 27, 1883, by Simon Winchester
- The Night Agent | Netflix
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.