RTB195: In yet another cooking mishap, Dom got a face full of a fireball, but he’s okay. He and Melanie discuss what else they’ve been cooking: some new shows and old movies they’re watching, new and old books they’ve read, and a Trinity Sunday homily that doesn’t stray into accidental heresy.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Gentian Hill, by Elizabeth Goudge
- Tom Clancy Flash Point, by Don Bentley
- Rosticciana (Tuscan Grilled Pork Ribs) | Cook’s Illustrated Recipe
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.