SQPN creates engaging media that serves the Church, evangelizes the world, and forms authentic community.
- Evangelization – As missionaries, we share the Gospel with the world through the use of new media.
- Community – We build relationships by connecting to one another in Christ.
- Authenticity – We strive to be people of integrity at all times.
- Faith – We uphold the truths and traditions of the Catholic Church. We build a bridge between people, culture, and faith.
- Charisma- We strive to appeal to diverse and inquisitive audiences in creative and innovative ways.
What We Do, Who We Are
- Social – We create online and real-world connections between audiences, media producers and the Church.
- Operations – We support our efforts through good stewardship of resources invested in our organization, infrastructure, and strategic planning for sustainability.
- Content Creation – We engage the world through threshold, friendship and faith-focused content, instruction and programming.
- Public Relations – We promote the mission of SQPN through intentional communication strategies.
- Mentoring – We encourage, inspire, and support those who have a calling to evangelize through media.
- Spirituality and Evangelization – By sharing and nurturing our own faith, we help people in their faith journey.
SQPN (Star Quest Production Network) is a multimedia organization specializing in the production of audio and video programs faithful to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Its mission is to respond to the Church’s call to use the media for religious information, for evangelization and catechesis and for formation and education¹.
These audio and video productions are made in different languages and are aimed at an international audience. They focus on building bridges between the dominant popular culture of the Western world and the religious culture and tradition of the Catholic Church in order to reach an audience that has little or no relationship with that Church.
Just as the star of Bethlehem emerged within the foreign culture of the three magi, and invited them to start an adventurous journey to the newborn Savior, the programs of SQPN tap into popular culture to invite people on a journey of discovery towards an encounter with Christ.
SQPN produces on-demand audio and video programs, also known as podcasts, and offers a portal for a select number of affiliated Catholic podcasters that share the vision and media strategy of SQPN.
SQPN Board of Directors
- Fr. Roderick Vonhögen – Chief Executive Officer
- Linda Nielsen – Chief Financial Officer
- Dom Bettinelli – Chief Operational Officer
- Jeff Nielsen – Member
P. O. Box 491
Roswell, GA 30077-0491
info [ a. t. ] sqpn. com
¹ Pope John Paul II – Apostolic Letter ‘The Rapid Development’ (24 January 2005).