In this episode: Maria Johnson, Steve Nelson, Sarah Vabulas
This episode was sponsored by Brian Mozisek, promoting Project Blue November.
Thanksgiving, Catholic Weekend style; College football parties; Black Friday: yes or no? Finding Christmas trees, live and artificial, and Christmas decorations; Celebrating Christmas traditions with the family; Musical panelists; Muppets! Advent traditions; Aging beers; using electronic devices in the kitchen; The Sisterhood; Prayers for Ferguson, Missouri; Pope Francis in Turkey.
Links discussed during the show:
- SQPN’s Giving Campaign began on All Saints Day (November 1)! Go to http://sqpn.com/donate to help!
- Fr. Cory is in the Holy Land, and he’s been recording video diaries documenting his visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/FrCorySticha
- New show: The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns
- Papal visit to Turkey
Picks of the Week
- Maria: Jeff Young’s new book, Around the Table with The Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine (SQPN Affiliate Link)
- Steve: Please pray for the repose of the soul of Fr. William Skeehan, a retired priest in the Diocese of Tulsa, who passed away recently.
- Sarah: Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, which was released on 28 November, is one of Sarah’s favorite beers!
Click here to find out where to find your favourite Catholic Weekend personalities!