In this episode: Maria Johnson, Jeff Nielsen, Fr. Cory Sticha, Sarah Vabulas
This episode was sponsored by Stan Sienkiewicz.
Brrr, it’s cold out there! Sarah’s and Maria’s manuscripts; SQPN reaches its fundraising goal; The spilled water incident from Daily Breakfast #173 (2006); Running into glass doors; Feedback from Melanie and Matthew; 12 Days of Christmas; St. Francis statuette = John Clem? Pope Francis appoints 15 new cardinals; Beware of spiritual narcissism.
Links discussed during the show:
- SQPN’s Giving Campaign: We made our goal, raising $18,674! Of course, we always accept more donations. Go to http://sqpn.com/donate to help today!
- SQPN Announces Ten-Year Jubilee Celebration: CNMC to take place in Atlanta, GA on June 7, 2015! Keep up with announcements on the SQPN website | Facebook | Twitter
- Simple online graphic design: Canva
- Video: Cat runs into glass door
- Lisa Hendey’s CatholicMom.com
- From Fr. Dwight Longenecker: What’s Pope Francis up to?
- Pope Francis: Spend a lot of time looking in the mirror? You might be a narcissist
- Maria’s Spanish blog, Petalos de María
Picks of the Week
- Maria: Sr. Mary Kansier is looking for “gently used” MP3 players for audiobooks for the Marian Sisters of the Diocese of Lincoln (Nebraska). Please click here to contact Maria if you would like to donate your used MP3 player.
- Jeff: Dark chocolate/orange Lindor truffles
- Fr. Cory: Nine Days for Life, January 17-25, 2015
- Sarah: Connected Toward Communion: the Church and Social Communication in the Digital Age by Daniela Zsupan-Jerome: Kindle | Paperback (SQPN Affiliate Links)
Click here to find out where to find your favourite Catholic Weekend personalities!