Fr. Cory Sticha, Lisa Hendey, and Joanne Mercier talk about the 50th anniversary of the papal document Humanae Vitae, which is about more than birth control, as well as how to find the Good when all the news is Bad.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Humanae Vitae
- Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site
- Lisa Hendey on Twitter and Lisa’s web site LisaHendey.com.
- Find Joanne Mercier at Cranberry Catholic and her podcast Monday Morning Catholic.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
Picks of the Week: