Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Angela Sealana and Dom Bettinelli to discuss the celebrations that come as October becomes November: Halloween, All Saints Day, All Souls Day, and the Mexican Day of the Dead. What are they? What are their Catholic connections? And of course, what’s your favorite candy?
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- The Secrets of Coco
- Soul Cake, by Sting
- “10 Historic Things That Happened on Halloween”
- “Memento Mori: How a Skull on Your Desk Will Change Your Life”
- “Satanic Priest Turned Saint: Bartolo Longo is Proof that No One is Too Lost to Be Found”
- Angela Sealana on Twitter
- Dom Bettinelli’s web site at Bettnet.com
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Angela: Follow JC Go app on iPhone and Android
- Dom: Netflix’s Daredevil, Season 3
- Fr. Cory: Google Pixel Buds