The second pilot of Star Trek the Original Series was the one that sold it. Was it less cerebral? More action? Were the characters more likable? Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha discuss what made Star Trek’s second chance at network TV work.
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]