Across billions of stars and billions of years, logic says there’d be at least one alien species advanced enough to be noticed. Hence Enrico Fermi’s famous paradox: Where are the aliens? Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the mystery of a universe in which we’re seemingly alone.
Links for this episode:
- Help spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- If the Universe is Teeming with Aliens… Where Is Everybody?, by Steven Webb
- Fermi paradox on Wikipedia
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Starkey’s AI Transforms Hearing Aids Into Smart Wearables
- Scientists ‘can’t rule out’ alien life on Jupiter after shocking discovery