It’s time for Thanksgiving and Fr. Cory Sticha, Joanne Mercier, and Angela Sealana discuss their holidays preparations and traditions, when to start and end the celebration of the Christmas season, and the custom of serving others on Thanksgiving. Plus picks of the week.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne and Angela: Bohemian Rhapsody movie
- Fr. Cory: National Catholic Bioethics Center