The first episode of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 is perhaps the best first episode of any Trek series. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the introduction of Sisko, his fatherhood, his resentments and reluctance, and the religious overtones that will last through the series.
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]