The nation of Israel originally had 12 tribes, but at a certain point 10 were taken into captivity and became “lost.” Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli explore the claims and counterclaims about what happened to them, then look at the evidence from both Jewish and Christian traditions as well as historical records and DNA evidence.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher
Links for this episode:
- Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Lost Tribes on Wikipedia
- NOVA transcript
- Gospel Women, by Richard Bauckham
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]