The Doctor and Companions travel to the Partition of India and reveal Yaz’s family secrets. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the latest episode which addresses religious violence, unconditional love, and remembrance of the dead on Remembrance Day/Veteran’s Day.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog and Doctor Who blog Let’s Watch Doctor Who, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]