In this week’s Catholics of Oz, Lindsay Sant and Caroline Knight provide an Aussie perspective on evangelization. Is it enough to leave a Bible tract in the place of a tip? They also reflect on how to make Lent relevant to their kids and why it matters. Caroline shares some science news on the landing of a Japanese probe on an asteroid and they discuss the ethics of genetically engineering humans before they’re born. Plus some apps that improve your life and some that entertain.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- This fake $20 tip is actually a Bible pamphlet – Business Insider
- How to Lent with Kids
- Japan’s Hayabusa 2 successfully touches down on Ryugu asteroid | Science | The Guardian
- China’s CRISPR twins might have had their brains inadvertently enhanced – MIT Technology Review
- Lindsay’s app picks: Mark Lauren’s Bodyweight Training and Steamworld Heist
- Caroline’s app picks: Star Walk and Instagram
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]