Adolf Hitler may have been the most sinister figure of the 20th century. His ideology of war and racism led to millions of deaths. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli examine what Hitler’s views on religion were, including many claims about them, and whether his views played a role in his actions.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- “What Was Hitler’s Religion?”, Jimmy Akin
- Hitler’s Religion, by Richard Weikart
- Horbinger’s World Ice Theory
- Jimmy Akin, “How Pius XII Protected Jews”
- Hitler’s religious views
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback