WHO127: The 4th Doctor and companion end up at a Victorian-era lighthouse with an odd bunch of characters being menaced by an alien. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha enjoy the gothic horror style and Tom Baker’s near-maniacal glee at unraveling the deadly mystery.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at theregular blog and Doctor Who blog Let’s Watch Doctor Who, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]