LTK050: What does it mean to be a Catholic woman in the Church and in the world. Fr. Cory Sticha is joined by Lisa Hendey and Maria Johnson to talk about their experiences as Catholic women, wives, and mothers, but also national speakers and authors on being a Catholic woman today.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Maria: Perpetual Adoration of the Eucharist
- Lisa: Our Lady of Charity: How a Cuban Devotion to Mary Helped Me Grow in Faith and Love, by Maria Johnson
- Fr. Cory: Formed.org